CLICK HERE FOR
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
PHOTOS FROM RESCUE EVENTS
Unable to keep
YOU CAN HELP
The success of any rescue organization depends on its dedicated supporters. There are several ways you can support Mid-Arizona Shetland Sheepdog Rescue (dba: Sheltie Rescue AZ):
- Assist with organizing rescue events
- Work at the rescue events -- holding dogs, walking dogs, talk to potential adopters about the breed, taking information from potential adopters
- Transportation -- rescue Shelties often times need transportation to and from veterinary appointments and rescue events, as well as to foster homes and permanent homes
- Grooming -- homes fostering multiple rescues often could use help with bathing and grooming
- All rescues undergo a complete veterinary check at a cost of $50 to $75 and are microchipped at a cost of $35 or more
- All rescues are spayed or neutered, which can cost $150 to $250
- Some rescues require dental cleanings and/or dental surgery which can cost from $200 to thousands of dollars
- Sheltie Rescue AZ will also cover any other necessary medical expenses prior to adoption
SHOP ONLINE and Sheltie Rescue benefits!
- Do you SHOP ONLINE and want to help out Sheltie Rescue? USE THIS LINK!